Overview of Drag Specialties Heavy Duty 11" Shock Absorbers - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 1310-0635
- Manufactured to Drag Specialties specifications by Progressive Suspension
- Both Standard and Heavy Duty resist bottoming better than stock
- Custom lengths available for stock ride height or a lowered, custom look
- Steel-construction shock bodies have multistage velocity, nitrogen gas-charged dampers and adjustable spring pre-load
- Improved damping rates for a more controlled ride with no wallowing
- Chrome-plated covers and springs for style
- Sold in pairs
- TUV approved
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
Heavy Duty applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
1. (2) Shocks with springs installed
3. (4) Shouldered 1/2" sleeves
4. (4) Inner 3/8" sleeves
Specs for Drag Specialties Heavy Duty 11" Shock Absorbers - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 1310-0635
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):