Overview of Drag Specialties Flame Stitch Forward-Positioning Low-Profile Double Bucket Seat w/EZ Glide I Backrest - 0801-0538
- Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25 degrees for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl
- Moves rider forward approximately 2 in. and lowers rider 3/4 in. in comparison to stock seat (may vary depending on model)
- Molded flexible urethane foam interior for maximum comfort and styling
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed base for a perfect fit
- Carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint
- Features driver and passenger backrest capabilities; includes one EZ GLIDE I backrest that can be used in either position (additional backrests sold separately)
- Seats internal EZ GLIDE systems feature virtually no metal-to-metal contact with the backrest detent bars; bars are securely suspended in place using synthetic composites that virtually eliminate corrosion and wear
- Backrests feature solar-reflective leather exterior, detent bar with multiple detents on lower portion for adjustability up and down within the seat, and chrome plated hardware that allows up to 2 in. of forward-rearward adjustment
- EZ GLIDE I backrests include a backrest pouch on rear
- Include mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 30 1/2"
Length: 16 1/2"
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrest (1) Included
Specs for Drag Specialties Flame Stitch Forward-Positioning Low-Profile Double Bucket Seat w/EZ Glide I Backrest - 0801-0538
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/2 in.
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
||30 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):