Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
- Part #: 283449
- Manufacturer Part #: 4110-0048
- Our Price: $149.95
Overview of Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
- Sturdy, yet affordable scissor jack for lifting motorcycles for service or cleaning
- Large footprint makes the jack stable; no extra side feet preventing the use of a second jack in close proximity
- Strong enough to lift an entire vehicle by itself; also ideal for lifting the front of the vehicle, the rear of the vehicle, or as a second jack to lift entire vehicle
- Durable rubber top pad protects the vehicle and prevents slipping when raising or lowering the jack
- Heat-treated hex drive turns robust worm gear for precise height adjustment
- Lowered height: 3 1/2 in.; maximum raised height: 14 1/2 in.
- Jack width: 15 1/4 in.; jack length: 9 in.
- Capacity: 1000 lb.
NOTE: Do not use air or electric impact guns to raise and lower the jack.
Specs for Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
Reviews for Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
Big quality, small price
Having used both brands now, this center jack is every bit as good as the higher priced brand, and is perfect for the home mechanic! I bought this to rebuild my Road King after an accident ( little old man ran into me at a stop sign). so right from the start I was able to put it through some normal paces that a jack like this would be used in a professional style environment. first I disassembled the rear end, and using my new center jack made quick and easy work of this procedure., which also included replacement of driveline components, and realignment of driveline. Then rebuilding of front end, new fender, rebuild front forks. All in all, this center jack is every bit as good as the more expensive brand, I highly recommend to anyone who works on motorcycles, home mechanic or professional!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|