Overview of Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
- Sturdy, yet affordable scissor jack for lifting motorcycles for service or cleaning
- Large footprint makes the jack stable; no extra side feet preventing the use of a second jack in close proximity
- Strong enough to lift an entire vehicle by itself; also ideal for lifting the front of the vehicle, the rear of the vehicle, or as a second jack to lift entire vehicle
- Durable rubber top pad protects the vehicle and prevents slipping when raising or lowering the jack
- Heat-treated hex drive turns robust worm gear for precise height adjustment
- Lowered height: 3 1/2 in.; maximum raised height: 14 1/2 in.
- Jack width: 15 1/4 in.; jack length: 9 in.
- Capacity: 1000 lb.
NOTE: Do not use air or electric impact guns to raise and lower the jack.
Specs for Drag Specialties Center Jack - 4110-0048
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):