Drag Specialties Buffalo 12 1/2 in. Apehanger Bar - DS-300343
- Part #: H59773
- Manufacturer Part #: DS-300343
- Our Price: $169.95
1 on Hand
Overview of Drag Specialties Buffalo 12 1/2 in. Apehanger Bar - DS-300343
- Designed for maximum comfort - these are the ultimate 1 1/4 in. diameter handlebars
- Work with standard controls; drilled for internal wires
- Available with a show-chrome or gloss black finish
- Thick, 1 1/4 in. risers are also available to complete the Buffalo look (accepts 1 in. diameter handlebars only)
- Buffalo handlebar clamps cover all of the center area that is sized down to 1 in. (not available for Springer models)
- Standard bars have 5 1/8 in. clamp area width
- Will not fit Touring models 08-up
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Not for use with stock risers and handlebar/gauge mount clamp on 883C/1200C models.
NOTE: OEM-style handlebar clamps are not designed for use with these handlebars.
NOTE: Hydraulic clutch master cylinder may not fit handlebars larger than 1 in. diameter.
1" Diameter Clamping Width: 5"
Inside Width of Knurling/Outside: 2 1/2 in/4 1/2 in.
Drilled for Internal Wiring: Yes
Dimpled to Prevent Pinching Control Wires: Yes
Three Notches for 08-up H-D with Electronic Throttle: No
Center Width 10 in. Description Dimpled and Pre-Drilled End Rise 12 in. Finish Chrome Pullback 12 in. Rise 12 1/2 in. Type Ape Hanger Units Each Width 37 in. Weight 10.0 lbs
Specs for Drag Specialties Buffalo 12 1/2 in. Apehanger Bar - DS-300343
|Center Width||10 in.|
|Description||Dimpled and Pre-Drilled|
|End Rise||12 in.|
|Rise||12 1/2 in.|
Reviews for Drag Specialties Buffalo 12 1/2 in. Apehanger Bar - DS-300343
I ended up returning the bars, I didnot like the angle they turned my rist. Just not comforable for me. A very nice finish and style.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?