Overview of Drag Specialties Black Forward Positioning Faux Python Low-Profile Seat - 0801-0882
- Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25° F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl
- Seat geometry moves rider forward 2 in. compared to standard Low-Profile Solo; moves rider forward 1 in. compared to a stock Street Glide or Road Glide seat
- Flexible urethane foam for maximum comfort
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed seat base with carpeted bottom to protect paint
- New EZ Mount system requires no tools for taking seat on and off
- Lower rider up to 1 1/2 in. than stock seat depending on model
- Lower position creates better rider position with improved styling
- Seat covers the two seat fender studs for a low, clean look
- Include mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: FLHR/FLHX 97-07 seats will also fit FLT/FLHT/FLTR 97-07 models when used with lower dash extension PART NO. 40-8116
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 23 1/4 in.
Driver Seat Length: 17 in.
Width: 13 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 4 in.
Specs for Drag Specialties Black Forward Positioning Faux Python Low-Profile Seat - 0801-0882
|Color - Primary
||23 1/4 in.
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):