Dennis Kirk Inc.
Search Within
Ride Search
Top 3 Product Matches

Drag Specialties

25W-60 Motorcycle Oil - 3601-0355

1 / 2

Drag Specialties

25W-60 Motorcycle Oil - 3601-0355

Our Price: $6.95
loading...
Our Price: $6.95
In Stock - 10+ on Hand
Ships Today!
1 6 HR : 4 6 MIN : 0 6 SEC
Drag Specialties 25W-60 Motorcycle Oil - 3601-0355
  • Formulated for V-Twin engines when ambient temperature is between 50°F and 110°F
  • Gives engine outstanding protection during cold starting
  • Features special additives which provide excellent wear protection and durability while guarding against sludge buildup and oil breakdown
  • Meets all Harley-Davidson warranty performance criteria and does not void new vehicle warranties
  • Exceeds API CI-4/SL service rating
  • Available in a quart bottle
  • Same oil as Part no. 304720


Included Items:

(1) Quart SAE 25W - 60 Motorcycle oil

No instructions

Mfg. Price Controlled Item
Due to the manufacture's advertising policy - this item is excluded from promotions and discounts details
Specifications
Part #: 309920
Mfg #: 3601-0355
Base Petroleum
Container Size 1 Quart
Type Oil - Engine 4-Cycle
Units Each
Viscosity 25W60
Weight 1.95 lbs
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):
36010355
Reviews & Questions
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 6 answers
25w60w oil ,where I live its 100+ degrees,been using 20w50w ,will 25w 60w hurt my engine at start ups ?
Deo G on Aug 6, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Our temperatures swing from 29F to 111F in Northern California. I don't ride when it's colder than 45F. I use this oil 25w60w in older (EVO) sportsters and softails (7 of 'em). No starting or overheating problems. (Warm the bike-up on high idle when it's really cold to thin out the oil before you put the engine under load.)
Is there any problems using this 25w60 oil in a 2006 twin cam? Will it quieten the noise associated with the 88 twin cam. Temperature range is 50 to 95. I have tried 20w50 and it doesn't do what I want done.
OLE REDNECK on Oct 15, 2018
BEST ANSWER: I use it in my 2004 TC 88, along with "ROCKER LOCKERS" no more notorious clicking
5.0 / 5.0
4 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
4
0
0
0
0
Finish
5.0 / 5
Fit
5.0 / 5
Quality
5.0 / 5
Value
4.8 / 5
Would you recommend this product?
Yes (4)
Quality
5 / 5
Value
4 / 5
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Fantastic
After installing Rocker Locker in my valve train, they eliminated 95% of the clicking Harleys are notorious for. This oil eliminated the other 5%. Great product!
April 25, 2019
Bradenton, FL
Purchased
4 months ago
Finish
5 / 5
Fit
5 / 5
Quality
5 / 5
Value
5 / 5
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Restored the oil pressure in 100+ degrees = horsepower, lol...
1st time to use 25 60, bike runs super in high heat 100+ degrees, happy customer here. Also thanks to the people who answered my questions... deo
August 19, 2018
Purchased
1 year ago
Finish
5 / 5
Fit
5 / 5
Quality
5 / 5
Value
5 / 5
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Q
September 22, 2017
Purchased
1 year ago
Quality
5 / 5
Value
5 / 5
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Works great in my Evo. Pete N.
August 6, 2018
Purchased
1 year ago