Overview of Drag Specialties Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 1310-0631
- Manufactured to Drag Specialties specifications by Progressive Suspension
- Both Standard and Heavy Duty resist bottoming better than stock
- Custom lengths available for stock ride height or a lowered, custom look
- Steel-construction shock bodies have multistage velocity, nitrogen gas-charged dampers and adjustable spring pre-load
- Improved damping rates for a more controlled ride with no wallowing
- Chrome-plated covers and springs for style
- Sold in pairs
- TUV approved
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
1. (2) Shocks with springs installed
2. (1) Spanner wrench
3. (4) Shouldered 1/2" sleeves
4. (4) Inner 3/8" sleeves
5. (4) 1/2" flat washers
6. (4) 1/2" spacers
Specs for Drag Specialties Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 1310-0631
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):