Overview of DP Brakes DP Sport HH+ Supersport Sintered Brake Pads - SDP127HH
- In brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's "Motorrad" magazine and England's "Motorcycle News"
- Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes
- Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance
- Brake pads and shoes have a short break-in period so you get maximum performance fast
- Sintered metal compounds will outlast most organic or Kevlar® pads and are safe for all OEM rotors
SPORT HH+ SUPERSPORT PADS
- Pads have an industry-high friction rating of HH+ for powerful stopping power with no mileage penalty
- Brake fade is eliminated using new high-tech ceramic heat shield
- Pad compound design is dust-free
- Get maximum braking ability fast from short break-in period
- For use ONLY on front wheel
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
Specs for DP Brakes DP Sport HH+ Supersport Sintered Brake Pads - SDP127HH
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Cross reference number(s):