DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
- Part #: 1901099
- Manufacturer Part #: DP965
- Our Price: $73.99
Overview of DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
- In brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's Motorrad magazine and England's Motorcycle News
- Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes
- Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance
- Brake pads and shoes have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance fast
- Sintered metal compounds will outlast more organic or KevlaR&Reg; pads, and are safe for all OEM rotors
- Excellent replacement pad for touring and street machines where pad durability is the main concern
- Pad backplate has gray-colored aluminum oxide based ceramic material to keep heat away from caliper piston and brake fluid in extreme conditions for fade-free performance
- Excellent brake performance in wet or dry conditions
- Made with DP Brakes proven sintered metal material
NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your machine
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your machine
These pads have on and off-road applications and are labeled as sport HH+ type. They feature zirconium ceramic heat shields and provide quick break-in, no fade or dust, and immediate response.
Specs for DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
Fitment for DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
Part 1901099 fits the following machines
|2006 Yamaha FJR1300|
|2015 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2014 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2013 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2012 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2011 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2010 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2009 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2008 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2007 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2006 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS|
|2009 Yamaha FJR1300AE|
|2008 Yamaha FJR1300AE|
|2007 Yamaha FJR1300AE|
|2006 Yamaha FJR1300AE|
|2015 Yamaha FJR1300ES|
|2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES|
Reviews for DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
On a dime
This was the fastest job I ever did on my GL1800. So easy to install and I did'nt know it would stop that fast, on a dime.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Difference Between Winning & Losing!
Very High Quality Brakes at reasonable prices. Shipping was fast & also free. The ability to brake hard & often without the fade that often comes quickly when temps rise with inferior Brakes. Just installed a Hot Bodies Racing Undertail Exhaust & Vortex CAT5 Sprockets, Stainless Brake Lines, New Shinko Verge Tires, Billet Aluminum Stator Cover, BMC Race Filter,Yana Shiki Custom Billet Aluminum Blade Adjustable Levers, Billet Aluminum Yana Shinki Frame Sliders, and more. Most parts came from Dennis Kirk. Can't go wrong with price & service. Cameron DorrI would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP965
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|