DP Brakes Sintered Metal Brake Pads - DP121
- In brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's Motorrad magazine and England's Motorcycle News
- Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes
- Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance
- Brake pads and shoes have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance fast
- Sintered metal compounds will outlast more organic pads, and are safe for all OEM rotors
- Excellent replacement pad for touring and street machines where pad durability is the main concern
- Pad backplate has gray-colored aluminum oxide based ceramic material to keep heat away from caliper piston and brake fluid in extreme conditions for fade-free performance
- Excellent brake performance in wet or dry conditions
- Made with DP Brakes proven sintered metal material
NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
NOTE: For DL1000 V-Strom 2002-03 are for Rear Right only, all other models listed are Rear Right and Left
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):