DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
- Part #: 195533
- Manufacturer Part #: RDP942
- MSRP Price: $71.95
- Our Price: $66.99
Overview of DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
- In brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's Motorrad magazine and Englands Motorcycle News
- Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes
- Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance
- Brake pads and shoes have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance fast
- Sintered metal compounds will outlast more organic or KevlaR&Reg; pads, and are safe for all OEM rotors
- Recommended for track use ONLY
- Pads are designed to perform at the World Superbike level, where an HH friction rating is required
- Pad backplate has a cream colored, state-of-the-art Zirconium-based ceramic material on rear of backing plate that works as a heat shield in high-stress conditions to keep heat away from the caliper piston and fluid
- Fingertip control throughout the stop combined with maximum initial braking power
- Fade-free performance even in the harshest conditions
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle
Specs for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
Fitment for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
Part 195533 fits the following machines
|2003 Kawasaki ZX600K Ninja ZX-6RR|
|2003 Kawasaki ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R|
|2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000|
Reviews for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
Brakes that work!
These fit the Jaybrake 6 piston calipers.. I found ordering parts direct from Jaybrake to be a crapshoot. I kept receiving the wrong brakes.. Someone over at Jaybrake was putting the brakes in the wrong boxes.. The worst part is it took them a few days to ship the (wrong) parts. Finally, In frustration i ordered these from Dennis Kirk.. I got them quick and they work..I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads - RDP942
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|