DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads
- Part #: 193887
- Manufacturer Part #: RDP110
Overview of DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads
- In brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's Motorrad magazine and Englands Motorcycle News
- Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes
- Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance
- Brake pads and shoes have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance fast
- Sintered metal compounds will outlast more organic or KevlaR&Reg; pads, and are safe for all OEM rotors
- Recommended for track use ONLY
- Pads are designed to perform at the World Superbike level, where an HH friction rating is required
- Pad backplate has a cream colored, state-of-the-art Zirconium-based ceramic material on rear of backing plate that works as a heat shield in high-stress conditions to keep heat away from the caliper piston and fluid
- Fingertip control throughout the stop combined with maximum initial braking power
- Fade-free performance even in the harshest conditions
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle
Specs for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads
Fitment for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads
Part 193887 fits the following machines
|1990 Honda CBR600F|
|1989 Honda CBR600F|
|1988 Honda CBR600F Hurricane|
|1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane|
|1994 Honda CBR600F2|
|1993 Honda CBR600F2|
|1992 Honda CBR600F2|
|1991 Honda CBR600F2|
Reviews for DP Brakes DP Racing Sintered Race Brake Pads
Brakes that work!
These fit the Jaybrake 6 piston calipers.. I found ordering parts direct from Jaybrake to be a crapshoot. I kept receiving the wrong brakes.. Someone over at Jaybrake was putting the brakes in the wrong boxes.. The worst part is it took them a few days to ship the (wrong) parts. Finally, In frustration i ordered these from Dennis Kirk.. I got them quick and they work..I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?