Dowco Iron Rider Main Bag - 20125-00
- Part #: 506148
- Manufacturer Part #: 20125-00
- MSRP Price: $127.95
- Our Price: $121.99
Email me when in stock
Overview of Dowco Iron Rider Main Bag - 20125-00
- Multi-sectional system has five separate components to give you the exact amount of carrying space needed for long or short trips
- The main bag carries the heavy stuff; the smaller overnighter is best for shorter rides, the garment bag carries clothes on hangers, the commuter briefcase handles laptop computers and papers and the roll bag takes the little things like rain gear, camera and sunglasses
- Tough 1680 polyester system features a built-in rain hood, plus specially designed zippers that keep water out
- All bags have a rubber base to keep the contents dry if set on the wet ground
- Shoulder strap for off-bike use
- Interior storage spaces separate the clean from the dirty and the damp from the dry
- Available in black only
- Main bag measures: 18"L x 11"W x 11"D (1.26 cu. ft.)
NOTE: This bag is designed to mount over a sissy bar. There are two straps that are 2" wide by 24" long and velcro adjustable for the whole length of the strap. There are four d-rings on the front and back of the bag for additional mounting locations.
IRON RIDER® Motorcycle Luggage System
- Main Bag, 18"L x 11"W x 11"D - No. 506148
- Overnighter Bag, 14"L x 10.5"W x 8.5"D - No. 506149
- Garment Bag, 18"L x 10.5"W x 8"D - No. 506150
- Commuter Briefcase, 16"L x 4.5"W x 12"D - No. 506151
- Roll Bag, 14"L x 11"W x 6.5"D - No. 506152
- Iron Rider Universal Rain Hood - No. 506569
Specs for Dowco Iron Rider Main Bag - 20125-00
Reviews for Dowco Iron Rider Main Bag - 20125-00
I would recommend this item to a friend.
I bought this bag instead of another brand bag because this one was less than half the price, got good reviews, and I knew if something was wrong, DK would make it right. When I received this, I was very suprised at how well built it is. Very sturdy. There is a metal frame that makes this bag rigid when empty and supports whatever you load on top of it. The material is very thick and the zippers are rather large. Mounted on the luggage rack on my '07 FLHT; fits very securely, and is easy to take on and off again. Comes with a nice rain cover that works well in Michigan weather. I can easily put a weeks worth of clothing in this bag and have room left over. I will probably get the Iron Rider Large Roll Bag or another Main Bag to go with this bag for extended trips with the wife. Extremely well engineered bag. I have used this several times and I can't think of anything that I don't like about this bag. It's perfect.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?