Overview of DG RCM II Muffler - 051-5150
(1) Muffler clamp
(2) 2-3/4" Spacers
(1) 1 1/4" X 2 3/4" Long blot
(1) 1 1/4" X 1 3/4" Long bolt
(1) Exhaust gasket
(1) Nylock nut
(1) Flat washers
(1) Instruction sheet
Cross reference number(s):18310234
Specs for DG RCM II Muffler - 051-5150
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Type||Muffler/Silencer w/Spark Arrestor|
Fitment for DG RCM II Muffler - 051-5150See if this part fits your ride
Part 432922 fits the following machines
- 2004 Polaris Predator 500
- 2003 Polaris Predator 500
- 2004 Polaris Predator 500 50th Anniversary Edition
- 2004 Polaris Predator 500 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Edition
- 2004 Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee Edition
- 2003 Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee Edition
The finish on the muffler is kind of little low grade and it nearly rubs on the frame when installed. The muffler mounts are slotted so you can adjust it and keep it from rubbing. The whole installation was really easy and took less than 1 hour, I actually installed it the morning before riding. The instructions mention using a clamp to hold the muffler on, but mine did not come with a clamp and still seems to be solid with the additional bracket provided.
CON: The muffler does stick out past the grab bar so if you drag your grab bar on the ground alot be aware.
SUMMARY: Good power for a cheap price! Easy install and not a bad look! Buy it...you won't be sorry!
9 months ago
Bought for my 07 300 EX installed in minutes looks great sound really good.