Desert Dawgs Highway Bar Rainguards For Cobra Standard Or Fatty Engine Guard Bar - 9280
Desert Dawgs soft lower motorcycle chaps (aka rain guards) eliminate road spray and keep you warmer without a bulky motorcycle fairing! Excellent fit; installs easily on motorcycle engine guard bar, highway bar or freeway bar.
Ultra Pockets provide extra storage
- Minimize wind buffeting and cold updrafts
- Motorcycle engine guard highway freeway crash bar splash rain guard covers chaps lowers repel road spray from front wheel and flared front fender
- Keep bug juice off motorcycle chrome and legs
- Allow engine cooling, NO temperature restriction
- Easy on-and-off, three snaps, belt clip and hook-and-loop attachments
- Does not affect bike handling
- Motorcycle engine guard highway freeway crash bar splash rain guard covers chaps lowers brass and stainless steel snaps wont rust
- Nylon thread makes for the strongest product you can buy
- Accommodates all standard foot peg settings (6-inch opening)
- Motorcycle engine guard highway freeway crash bar splash rain guard covers chaps lowers Desert Dawgs are made with top-quality leather-touch vinyl. It has a soft inner layer to protect your engine guard bar, with the hard-working water-repellent layer on the outside. This vinyl looks like leather but lasts longer and does not require any maintenance or special treatment! Roll em, fold em ... stuff em in your saddle bags. Cleaning requires only soap and water.
This item fits Yamaha Stratoliner (2006-present), Yamaha Roadliner (2006-present), and Yamaha Raider (2008-present) with Cobra STANDARD or FATTY engine guard bar.
(2) 19 1/4 in. high x 10 1/4 in. wide black rain guards
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):