Overview of Daytona Twin Tec Standard External Plug-In Ignition Module for Carbureted Models w/two 12-pin Connectors - TC88T
- Include two advance curve families that will work with stock and modified engines
- Selectable multi-spark mode gives fast starts and smooth cruising
- Come with rotary switches that control mode select, timing adjustments, advance slope and rpm limit (in 100-rpm steps)
- Must be used with OEM coils that have less than 1-ohm primary resistance, and low-resistance spiral- or carbon-core suppression-type plug wires
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Will not work on fuel-injected models.
NOTE: For Twin Cam 99-03 carbureted models
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles unless noted.
NOTE: California ARB E.O. NO. D-641-1.
Specs for Daytona Twin Tec Standard External Plug-In Ignition Module for Carbureted Models w/two 12-pin Connectors - TC88T
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):