Daytona Twin Tec California A.R.B. Approved External Plug-In Ignition Module for Carbureted Models w/a Single 12-pin Connector - TC88AEX
- Include two advance curve families that will work with stock and modified engines
- Selectable multi-spark mode gives fast starts and smooth cruising
- Come with rotary switches that control mode select, timing adjustments, advance slope and rpm limit (in 100-rpm steps)
- Must be used with OEM coils that have less than 1-ohm primary resistance, and low-resistance spiral- or carbon-core suppression-type plug wires
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- For Twin Cam and Sporster 04-06 models
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Wire w/Wire Connectors
NOTE: Will not work on fuel-injected models.
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles unless noted.
NOTE: California ARB E.O. NO. D-641-1.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):