Overview of Danny Gray Airhawk Bigseat Backrest Solo Seat - 20-418DAIR
- This is the next generation of the renowned Danny Gray Big Seat that now includes two inflatable air cells in the drivers portion
- The Airhawks Comfort Seating System is integrated into the seat
- The result is the custom design and production capabilities of Danny Gray with Airhawks clinician-approved Dry flotation® technology
- Airhawks patented system eliminates painful pressure points and is fully customizable to your contours
- Now, you can enjoy the same benefits they have always known of Airhawk but have it built into a revolutionary seat
- With this patent-pending design, riders can also appreciate continuous airflow through the seat, reducing heat build-up and keeping you cool and dry; no hot seat
- An integrated pump and relief valve make it possible to adjust the air pressure while seated
- Each seat is embroidered with the exclusive Drag Specialties Custom Stitch Pattern using Charcoal Gray Thread
- Optional pillion pad (PART No. 45-7582) and backrests (sold separately) provide additional comfort for any length ride
- Small backrests measure 9 in. W x 5 in. T (PART NO. 32-2980); large backrests measure 10 in. Wide x 8 in Tall (PART NO. 39-2981)
(1) Black solo seat with gray stitching with inflatable air cells, and integreatd pump and relief valve
(1) Black steel mounting bracket
(2) 1/4 in.-20 flanged nuts
(2) 1/4 in. flat washers
(1) 1/4 in.-20 chrome acorn nut
Overall Length: 24 in.
Length: 19 in.
Width: 15 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 in.
Specs for Danny Gray Airhawk Bigseat Backrest Solo Seat - 20-418DAIR
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):