Cycle Shack 2 in. Slash Down Drag Pipes
- Part #: 4403659
- Manufacturer Part #: PHD-257SD
This item is no longer available
Overview of Cycle Shack 2 in. Slash Down Drag Pipes
- Traditional-style drag pipes are made from one continuous piece of 16-gauge tubing and finished with high-quality chrome
- 2" pipes feature a stepped header design for increased performance when used on big-inch motors
- Mounting bracket included
- 2" pipes accept Cycle Shack heat shields only (Not Included)
- Baffles sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See lubrication product pages in the back of this catalog for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Specs for Cycle Shack 2 in. Slash Down Drag Pipes
Fitment for Cycle Shack 2 in. Slash Down Drag Pipes
Part 4403659 fits the following machines
|2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker (EFI) - FXCW|
|2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker - FXCW|
|2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C (EFI) - FXCWC|
|2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC|
Reviews for Cycle Shack 2 in. Slash Down Drag Pipes
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.