Overview of Crusher Black Maverick 4 in. Slip-On Mufflers - 564
The Performance Division of Kuryakyn
Maverick series distinct precision machined billet aluminum tips with a matte black high-temp ceramic coating complement the existing product line perfectly and fills the void in the marketplace for stylish, premium, high-quality, performance exhaust products; validating the slogan: Defining Style within Performance
- Black ceramic coated mufflers with embossed stainless steel bands and black ceramic coated billet aluminum tips.
- High flow louvered core baffles are maintenance free; never need repacking
- Solid horsepower and torque gains
- Optional sound reducing baffles (251814)
In California, in order to meet Air Resources Board emissions requirements, certain aftermarket part applications have been identified as replacements, and others have received CARB Executive Orders. All other emissions related aftermarket parts are for competition use only.
NOTE: Installation on 2010 FLHX or FLTRX requires conversion to True Dual or Crusher Dual head pipes and muffler support and grommet PART NO. 44-05759, sold separately
(2) Black mufflers with black aluminum tips, stainless steel band and removable baffles
(2) 1.9 in. band clamps
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Crusher Black Maverick 4 in. Slip-On Mufflers - 564
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):