Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
- Part #: WPC133
- Manufacturer Part #: WPC133
- MSRP Price: $404.95
- Our Price: $364.46
Overview of Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
- Precision-trued to OEM specifications and factory assembled
- Connecting rods are double-forged to maintain superior dimensional consistency through improved grain flow
- Shot-peening eliminates residual stresses and smoothly blends the rod forging surfaces
- Corrosion-resistant surface treatment
- Top and bottom end rod bores case hardened to 58-62 RC to optimize bearing running surface
- Crank pin bearing radial running clearance is optimized to ensure maximum performance
- Precision honing ensures ultra-round bearing surface
- Precision-engineered oiling slots maximize rod strength and bearing life
- Double-drilled small ends provide the piston pin with extra lubrication and cooling, reducing distortion of top end due to thermal transfer from the piston
- Silver-coated bronze phosphor thrust washers with dimpled design increase oil retention and reduce friction between rod and washer interface
- Crank pin bearings are manufactured with the highest-quality hot-rolled steel -- case hardened to 58-62 RC
- Caged needle roller bearings provide the highest possible RPM
- Precision-machined crank webs
- Crankshaft comes with top-end bearing
- Connecting rod kits come complete with rod, crank pin, crank pin bearing, top-end bearing and thrust washers
1. (1) Crankshaft with connectiong rod attached
2. (2) Main bearings; (1) Installed
3. (1) Bottom end gasket set (WB1035)
Specs for Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
Fitment for Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
Part WPC133 fits the following machines
|2005 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor|
|2004 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor|
|2003 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor|
|2002 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor|
|2001 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor|
|2005 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition|
|2004 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition|
|2003 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition|
|2002 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition|
Reviews for Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
back on the road
my engine locked up and after several attempts to get my atv running again I ordered this kit and now I'm proud to say " I'm back on the road! "I would recommend this item to a friend.
I bought this crank for my 02 banshee. It fits perfectly and was easy to install.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Everything you need in one box can't beat it !I would recommend this item to a friend.
No Cylinder or Head gasket
All the gaskets for doing the crankshaft work, but the kit kit not come with the head or cylinder gasket. I missed something in the description ???? Normally a gasket kit includes ALL gaskets. No worries, it's still 2 weeks until race time and i should have checked it out sooner. Great Prices Great ServiceI would recommend this item to a friend.
everything work perfect, bike runs awesome my 93 cr 250 and i also have this kit in my 01 Cr 125 Wiseco has very good products. i recommend this product to anyone that wants to rebuild an engine.I would recommend this item to a friend.
wisco bottom end kit
great kit..came with every gasket and seal to do the bottom end..and at a good price.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Expected per the description of the gasket and seal set that all gaskets and seals would be included. They are not!!!! Called Dennis Kirk and Wiseco both on this and got absolutely no help with acquiring the missing o-ring. Had to spend another 15 bucks and wait a week for the seal to get to me for assembly. Pretty lousy that they dont include a 4 dollar o-ring in the kit.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Wiseco Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets - WPC133
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|