Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 643167
- Manufacturer Part #: 02440010000
Overview of Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Meets the demands of high-performance adventure touring/enduro bikes
- Continuous compound technology makes it possible to use an homogeneous grip grading with a single compound thanks to a temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process
- Flexible shoulder area offers precise handling with an increased footprint at extreme lean angles for more grip in corners
- Wear-resistant center tread area offers superior mileage
- 0 degrees steel belt construction on the front and rear for higher stability and feedback when braking and accelerating out of corners
- Reinforced carcass on the front tire utilizes a newly designed tread pattern to ensure higher precision and optimize wear
- Innovative tread pattern adapted from the Attack family of tires with a progressive growing slick area in the shoulder for more control and grip
- Exceptionally quick warm-up time
- Sidewall ID Information: Continental Contitrail Attack 150/70R-17 M/C 69V
NOTE: This tire is recommended for the specified motorcycles, and may also have been the original equipment tire. It can also be used on other motorcycles where appropriate. The compound and construction of the tire is uniquely suited to the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the motorcycles listed, even though the rest of the description and specifications may match other tires with the same name.
Model-specific tire for:
Inflated Width /Measuring Rim Width: 6.25 in./4.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.82 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 4.00-4.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 11/32 in.
Speed Rating: V Rated up to 149 MPH
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 715 lbs/42 PSI
Tread Plies/Material: 1 Steel/1 Rayon/2 Nylon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless Only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
Fitment for Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
Part 643167 fits the following machines
|2009 BMW R1200GS|
|2008 BMW R1200GS|
|2007 BMW R1200GS|
|2006 BMW R1200GS|
|2005 BMW R1200GS|
|2004 BMW R1200GS|
Reviews for Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
Great Mileage Tire
Conti Trail Attack front and rear on an '07 BMW r1200gs Adventure. Excellent performance on pavement wet or dry. Good low pressure performance on sand. Good performance on rocky terrain (they're not knobbys). Poor performance in mud. I bought the tires because I'm riding on pavement a lot. I was very pleased with the mileage. 17,000 on the front, 11,000 on rear for the first set. I just replaced another rear after 10,500 miles and have 4500 on the front with little wear. For me this is excellent mileage. I'll keep using them for highway and moderate dirt.I would recommend this item to a friend.
excellent grip in any weather
I have a BMW GS and these same tires Continental Trail Attack agency was bringing my bike has an excellent grip in any weather, buy that are perfect for any use and highly recommend buying would return.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good so far
I only have about 5,000 road miles with these so far (front and rear), but my impression is good. They are nicely quiet; I don't hear tread noise at freeway speeds until about 75mph. Grip and handling are excellent on pavement. Steering feels light and the bike rolls smooth and easy. The tread doesn't look very aggressive, but I have no idea how they will handle on gravel or dirt. Frankly, I purchased them as a road tire anyway, and I'm not disappointed. For my bike (650 vstrom) I would buy them again without question.I would recommend this item to a friend.