Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 130/80HR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 643244
- Manufacturer Part #: 02440200000
This item is no longer available
Overview of Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 130/80HR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Meets the demands of high-performance adventure touring/enduro bikes
- Continuous compound technology makes it possible to use an homogeneous grip grading with a single compound thanks to a temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process
- Flexible shoulder area offers precise handling with an increased footprint at extreme lean angles for more grip in corners
- Wear-resistant center tread area offers superior mileage
- 0 degrees steel belt construction on the front and rear for higher stability and feedback when braking and accelerating out of corners
- Reinforced carcass on the front tire utilizes a newly designed tread pattern to ensure higher precision and optimize wear
- Innovative tread pattern adapted from the Attack family of tires with a progressive growing slick area in the shoulder for more control and grip
- Exceptionally quick warm-up time
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Sidewall ID Information: Continental Conti Attack 130/80R-17 M/C 65H
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 5.43 in./3.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.74 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.00-3.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 10/32 in.
Balance Dot: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: H-rated up to 130 mph
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 640 lbs/42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 1 Steel/1 Rayon/2 Nylon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 130/80HR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Continental Rear Conti Trail Attack 130/80HR-17 Blackwall Tire
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.