Overview of Cometic Head Gasket - C8008
- Head gaskets are constructed from non-asbestos, flexible graphite laminated to a stainless steel ring, copper gaskets where needed or MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) head gaskets provide maximum sealing and require no sealants.
- MLS gaskets have increased strength because they are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel; which also creates the ability to rebound and resist corrosion.
- The outer layers are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton (a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250° C/ 482° F.
- All gaskets meet the highest quality standard
(1) Steel head gasket
Specs for Cometic Head Gasket - C8008
||Cylinder Head Gasket
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Cometic Head Gasket - C8008
See if this part fits your ride
Part 265004 fits the following machines
- 1995 Honda CBR1000F
- 1994 Honda CBR1000F
- 1993 Honda CBR1000F
- 1991 Honda CBR1000F
- 1990 Honda CBR1000F
- 1988 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane
- 1987 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane