Overview of Cobra Chrome Swept Speedster Exhaust System w/Powerport - 6235
NOTE: For passenger peg relocation bracket use part no. 44-04456
(2) Front & Rear Exhaust Headpipe/Heatshield Assembly
(1) Muffler Assembly
(1) Exhaust Mount Bracket
(4) Clamps HS-24
(2) Clamps HS-28
(2) Clamps 27-61
(2) Bolts, Hex 5/16 in.-18 x 5/8 in.
(2) Bolts, Hex 3/8 in. x 3/4 in.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during. or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):18000974
Specs for Cobra Chrome Swept Speedster Exhaust System w/Powerport - 6235
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Cobra Chrome Swept Speedster Exhaust System w/Powerport - 6235See if this part fits your ride
Part 4403634 fits the following machines
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker - FXCW
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker (EFI) - FXCW
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C (EFI) - FXCWC