These Streetrods use large 2.5-inch, 222° heat shields that cover from the exhaust ports to the chromed billet tips for a seamless look and non-bluing finish. The chromed billet end caps are beautifully machined for show-custom look. These pipes give an overall power increase with improved rideability (made even better with the installation of the Cobra Fi2000 fuel processor or jet kit on carbureted engines). As always with Cobra exhausts, they are easy to mount and come with all mounting hardware needed for a professional installation.
(1) Chrome front headpipe with heatshield and flange
(1) Chrome rear headpipe with heatshield and flange
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Steel exhaust mount bracket
(2) Chrome billet tips
(4) Hose clamps HS-24
(2) Hose clamps HS-28
(2) Exhaust clamps
(2) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" Serrated flange hex head bolts
(1) 8mm-1.25 x 20mm Flange hex head bolt
(2) 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Button head bolts
(1) Black steel spacer
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Part 4408163 fits the following machines