These Streetrods use large 2.5-inch, 222° heat shields that cover from the exhaust ports to the chromed billet tips for a seamless look and non-bluing finish. The chromed billet end caps are beautifully machined for show-custom look. These pipes give an overall power increase with improved rideability (made even better with the installation of the Cobra Fi2000 fuel processor or jet kit on carbureted engines). As always with Cobra exhausts, they are easy to mount and come with all mounting hardware needed for a professional installation.
(1) Chrome front head exhaust pipe
(1) Chrome rear head exhaust pipe
(2) Chrome heat shields
(2) Chrome billet muffler tips
(1) Chrome muffler assembly W/baffles
(1) Black aluminum mounting bracket
(2) T-band clamps
(4) #24 Hose clamps
(2) #28 Hose clamps
(2) 5/16"-18 X 5/8" Serrated flange hex head bolts
(2) 1/4"-20 X 3/8" Button head bolts
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Part 4408161 fits the following machines