Overview of Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2230B
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
(1) Front headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe/muffler w/heatshield
(1) Mounting bracket
(5) #24 Hose clamps
(2) #28 Hose clamps
(1) 27-61MSC Clamp
(2) 5/16-18 x 5/8 in. Bolts
(2) M10-1.25 x 30mm Hex flange bolts
(1) O2 Sensor wire harness
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):18102012
Specs for Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2230B
|Color - Primary||Black|
Fitment for Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2230BSee if this part fits your ride
Part 4405830 fits the following machines
- 2017 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2016 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2012 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2011 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker
- 2016 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker Bullet Cowl
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300C Stryker Bullet Cowl