Overview of Cobra 2-into-2 Speedster Streetrod Slash Down Exhaust System - 1924
- 2 1/2", 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produces a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Power increase with improved rideability
- Features removable baffles
- Easy installation with all mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615
(2) Front/rear exhaust headpipes
(2) Front/rear exhaust heatshields
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Exhaust bracket
(4) Clamps, heatshields
(2) Clamps, headpipes
(2) Clamps, muffler
(2) Bolt, Hex 5/16-18 x 63
(2) Screw, button 1/4-20 x .38
(2) Billet muffler tips
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra 2-into-2 Speedster Streetrod Slash Down Exhaust System - 1924
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):