Overview of Cobra Speedster StreetRod Slash-Down Exhaust - 3918
- 2-1/2 inch, 222 degree heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Power increase with improved rideability
- Removable baffles
- System includes oxygen sensor bungs installed
- Easy installation with all mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
(2) Headpipes w/heatshields
(1) Muffler set
(1) Exhaust mount bracket
(4) HS-24 hose clamps
(2) HS-28 hose clamps
(2) 27-61MSC clamps
(1) M8 x 20mm Hexflange bolt
(1) M8 x 30mm Hexflange bolt
(2) 5/16 x 5/8 in. Hexflange bolts
(2) 8mm Hex nylock nuts
(2) 5/16 in. flat washers
(1) 5/16 in. thick washer/spacer
(2) 1/4-20 Buttonhead bolts
(2) Chrome billet tips
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Speedster StreetRod Slash-Down Exhaust - 3918
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Cobra Speedster StreetRod Slash-Down Exhaust - 3918
See if this part fits your ride
Part 4405286 fits the following machines
- 2009 Suzuki VL800C Boulevard C50C
- 2009 Suzuki VL800T Boulevard C50T
- 2009 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50
- 2009 Suzuki VZ800Z Boulevard M50Z Limited