Overview of Cobra Speedster StreetRod Slash-Down Exhaust - 1911B
- 2-1/2 inch, 222 degree heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Power increase with improved rideability
- Removable baffles
- Easy installation with all mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
(2) Exhaust headpipes front/rear
(2) Exhaust heatshields front/rear
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Exhaust bracket
(4) #24 Clamps
(2) #28 Clamps
(2) 27-59 Clamps
(2) 5/16-18 x 5/8" Bolts
(2) 1/4-20 x 3/8" Button screws
(2) Muffler tips
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Speedster StreetRod Slash-Down Exhaust - 1911B
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):