Overview of Cobra Chrome Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust with PowerPort - 6855
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance; similar to a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5 in., 222°, full-length heat shields for a seamless look and no bluing
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
(1) Front Exhaust Assembly
(1) Rear Exhaust
(5) Hose Clamps
(2) Hex Bolts (5/16-18 x .63)
(2) Button head screws (1/4-20 x .38)
(2) Billet Muffler Tips
(1) Exhaust mount bracket products for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during. or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Chrome Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust with PowerPort - 6855
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):