Overview of Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust System - 2825
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2 1/2 inch, 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
(1) Front Head Pipe Assembly
(1) Rear Head Pipe/Muffler Assembly
(2) Heat Shields
(1) Muffler Mounting Bracket
(2) Billet Muffler Tips
(5) Hose Clamp (HS24)
(2) Hose Clamps (HS28)
(1) Muffler Clamp 27-61 MSC
(2) Hex Flange Bolts M10 x 30mm
(2) Hex Flange Bolts 5/16 x 5/8 in. w/Threadlock
(2) Buttonhead Bolts 1/4 x 3/8 in.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust System - 2825
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):