Overview of Cobra 2-into-2 Slash-Down Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust System - 2823
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2 1/2 inch, 222 degree chrome plated steel, full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produces a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Baffles are removable
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
(1) Front exhaust assembly w/heatshield
(1) Rear exhaust assembly w/heatshield
(1) Exhaust bracket
(1) Muffler assembly
(2) Exhaust flanges
(7) Hose clamps
(2) 27-61MSC clamps
(2) 5/16-18 x 5/8 in. Hex bolts
(2) 1/4-20 x 3/8 Button screws
(2) Muffler tips
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra 2-into-2 Slash-Down Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust System - 2823
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):