Overview of Cobra Slash-Down Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust - 2815
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2 1/2 inch, 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produces a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
For replacement baffle use 44-03615 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
(1) Front headpipe
(1) Rear headpipe/muffler assembly w/flange
(1) Exhaust mounting bracket
(1) Exhaust flange
(2) Muffler tips
(5) #24 Hose clamps
(2) #28 Hose clamps
(1) 27-61 Muffler clamp
(2) M10 x 30mm Hex flange bolts
(2) 5/16 x 5/8 in. Flange bolts
(2) 1/4 x 3/8 in. Buttonhead bolts
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Slash-Down Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust - 2815
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):