Overview of Cobra Shorts Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust System - 2722
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2 1/2 inch, 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
System includes oxygen sensor bungs; installed.
Oxygen wiring extender included.
(1) Front headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Exhaust bracket
(2) Exhaust flanges
(4) Smaller hose clamps
(2) Larger hose clamps
(2) Clamp, 27-61MSC
(2) Bolt, hex 5/16-18 x .63
(2) screw, button 1/4-20 x .38
(2) bolt, allen M10x30mm
(2) Nut, M10 Nylock
(2) Billet muffler tips
(1) 02 sensor harness extension
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
Specs for Cobra Shorts Hot Rod Speedster Exhaust System - 2722
Cross reference number(s):