Overview of Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5961
(1) Sissy bar
(4) 8mmx16mm Buttonhead cap screws
(4) 8mmx45mm Buttonhead cap screws
Cross reference number(s):BLV25961
Specs for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5961
Fitment for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5961See if this part fits your ride
Part 499905 fits the following machines
- 2008 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2007 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2005 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2004 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2003 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600E Vulcan Classic
A few things that might be worth mentioning:
1) The bolts that come with the product have different heads than the fender bolts that come stock. I was able to reuse the stock front fender bolts but the rear was too short to reuse.
2) The brackets install outside the fender rails, not between the rails and the fender. While this is negligable and most likely necessary it's not as clean of a look as I would like.
3) The short bar is most likely going to be the best looking height while still allowing your passenger to be comfortable on longer rides. I have a larger Mustang rear seat installed and was concerned that it would not be tall enough to compensate for the added height of the Mustang seat. It is still a good height and doesn't look too high on the bike.
All in all I'm happy with this product and it should perform well.