Overview of Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5920
Cross reference number(s):BLV25920
Specs for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5920
|Width||8 3/4 in.|
Fitment for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5920See if this part fits your ride
Part 490648 fits the following machines
- 2005 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1995 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
A few things that might be worth mentioning:
1) The bolts that come with the product have different heads than the fender bolts that come stock. I was able to reuse the stock front fender bolts but the rear was too short to reuse.
2) The brackets install outside the fender rails, not between the rails and the fender. While this is negligable and most likely necessary it's not as clean of a look as I would like.
3) The short bar is most likely going to be the best looking height while still allowing your passenger to be comfortable on longer rides. I have a larger Mustang rear seat installed and was concerned that it would not be tall enough to compensate for the added height of the Mustang seat. It is still a good height and doesn't look too high on the bike.
All in all I'm happy with this product and it should perform well.