Overview of Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5745
(1) Sissy bar w/pad
(2) Side brackets
(2) Short M8 buttonhead bolts
(2) Long M8 buttonhead bolts
(4) 8mm x 16mm buttonhead bolts
Cross reference number(s):15010123
Specs for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5745
Fitment for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5745See if this part fits your ride
Part 494138 fits the following machines
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2012 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2011 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2009 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2008 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2007 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300B V-Star Deluxe
- 2017 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2016 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
A few things that might be worth mentioning:
1) The bolts that come with the product have different heads than the fender bolts that come stock. I was able to reuse the stock front fender bolts but the rear was too short to reuse.
2) The brackets install outside the fender rails, not between the rails and the fender. While this is negligable and most likely necessary it's not as clean of a look as I would like.
3) The short bar is most likely going to be the best looking height while still allowing your passenger to be comfortable on longer rides. I have a larger Mustang rear seat installed and was concerned that it would not be tall enough to compensate for the added height of the Mustang seat. It is still a good height and doesn't look too high on the bike.
All in all I'm happy with this product and it should perform well.