Overview of Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5610
(1) Sissy bar w/pad
(4) 8mm x 16mm Buttonhead bolts
(4) 8mm x 65mm Buttonhead bolts
(2) Thick spacers
(2) Thin spacers
Cross reference number(s):BLV25610
Specs for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5610
Fitment for Cobra Short Square Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-5610See if this part fits your ride
Part 490638 fits the following machines
- 2003 Honda VF750C Magna
- 2002 Honda VF750C Magna
- 2001 Honda VF750C Magna
- 2000 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1999 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1998 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1997 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1996 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1995 Honda VF750C Magna
- 1994 Honda VF750C Magna
A few things that might be worth mentioning:
1) The bolts that come with the product have different heads than the fender bolts that come stock. I was able to reuse the stock front fender bolts but the rear was too short to reuse.
2) The brackets install outside the fender rails, not between the rails and the fender. While this is negligable and most likely necessary it's not as clean of a look as I would like.
3) The short bar is most likely going to be the best looking height while still allowing your passenger to be comfortable on longer rides. I have a larger Mustang rear seat installed and was concerned that it would not be tall enough to compensate for the added height of the Mustang seat. It is still a good height and doesn't look too high on the bike.
All in all I'm happy with this product and it should perform well.