Overview of Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8765
(1) Sissy bar with pad
(2) Side brackets
(2) Short M8 x 50mm button head screws
(2) Long M8 x 55mm button head screws
(4) 8mm x 20mm button head screws
Cross reference number(s):15010237
Specs for Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8765
Fitment for Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8765See if this part fits your ride
Part 494979 fits the following machines
- 2017 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2016 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2008 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2008 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
Fit and finish--total COBRA quality instalation a snap, the large pad fits my classic perfectly!! Wife likes the size and comfort too!! Get one you wont regret it. RIDE ON
Wife loves it, and it doesn't chenge the looks of the bike to much, actually looks good.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY BIKE HAS THE ULTIMATE SEAT BRAND driver AND passenger seats. They're thick, they add about 2 inches to the seat heights compared to the STOCK seat for a Honda VT 750 (Aero 750).
Bottom line is that the Cobra short round sissy bar w/pad is fantastic. The only thing I don't score as EXCELLENT is the price. Honestly, it's just too dang expensive in my opinion. It IS HIGH QUALITY but it's about $50 more than it should be priced. I think this is true of ALL brands, not just Cobra.
The bottom line is that it's worth the money for the extra comfort and safety as well as the appearance it adds to a cruiser. I wish it was a little cheaper but I'm completely satisfied with it. Super easy install and I expect it to last forever.
Perfect gift for fellow riders or to make sure your copilot can lean back comfortably at 80mph and feel 100% safe and secure.
Shipping was quick, good instructions, I would highly recommend both this product and the company of Dennis Kirk, "Most Excellent"!!!