- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2-1/2 in., 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615 for quiet baffle use 44-02771
(1) Front headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe muffler w/heatshield
(1) Exhaust mount bracket
(1) Headpipe flange
(4) Hose clamp HS-24
(1) Hose clamp HS-28
(1) Clamp, 27-61 MSC
(2) Bolt, hex 5/16-18 x 5/8
(1) Bolt, M10-1.25 x 70mm, hex flange
(1) Bolt, M10-1.25 x 45mm, hex flange
(2) Nut, M10-1.25 nylock
(2) Billet muffler tip
(2) 1/4-20 buttonhead bolt
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.