Overview of Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust System - 1832
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2-1/2 in., 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-03615 for quiet baffle use 44-02772
(1) Front Headpipe w/Heatshield
(1) Rear Headpipe/Muffler w/Heatshield
(1) Exhaust Bracket
(2) Billet Muffler Tips
(1) Regulator Bracket
(5) Hose Clamps
(3) Bolts, Hex 5/16 in.-18 x .63 in.
(2) Bolts, Hex 6mm x 20mm
(2) Screws, Button 1/4 in.-20 x .38
(1) Bolt, M10-1.25 x 80mm
(1) Bolt, M10-1.25 x 60mm
(1) Nut, M10-1.25 Nylock
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust System - 1832
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):