Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
- Part #: 201611
- Manufacturer Part #: 92-5107
- Original Price: $224.96
- Closeout Price: $151.85
Overview of Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
- Proven Fi2000R comes with leads that snap directly into the bikes injector bodies
- Can be used with any exhaust system on the market today
- More advanced tuning for modified bikes
- Think of third tuning pot as an electronic main jet while thinking of the entire Fi2000R as a digital jet kit
- Improves rideability by smoothing out the powerband and giving the bike more throttle response
- Corrects lean air/fuel mixture problems; eliminates overheating, backfiring on deceleration, hesitation on acceleration or an uneven cruising rpm
- Clip into fuel injection and go
- No fuel map adjustments or computer downloads required
- Full range of fuel adjustment (0-10 settings) across all rpm ranges
- Three easily identifiable lights: Green -- Fi2000 is adding more fuel to the air/fuel ratio approximately. 14:1; Green and Yellow lights -- these lights will be on in unison when throttle is open more quickly and air/fuel mixture is approx. 12.5:1; Red -- light comes on and stays on as long as the Fi200 follows the fuel curve while adjusting to approximately 12.8:1 air/fuel ratio, which is where the engine will produce its best full-throttle power
- Step-by-step instructions
NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California, for those use Part NO. 20-8552
(1) Fuel injection module
(1) Velcro strip
(1) Instruction sheet
Specs for Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
Fitment for Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
Part 201611 fits the following machines
|2007 Suzuki GSX-R600|
|2006 Suzuki GSX-R600|
Reviews for Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor
The fuel processor was easy to install on my 08 Vulcan 900LT. The instructions were easy to understand too. This item is a must if you install a new exhaust system. It's preset for my bike and really is plug and play. I'm very pleased with my purchase.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Price! 2003 Mean Streak
Best price. Easy install and works great. Works great with my Road Burner exhaustI would recommend this item to a friend.
The cobra fi 2000 fuel processer is an excellent product for person's who have bikes with fuel injection. it takes out the hassle of having to guess on how best to twink your bike to get the maxiumn amount of performance from your fuel injection system.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Required to run right!
After installing Cobra Speedster Shorts onto my 08 Mean Streak, I rode about 100 miles before installing the FI2000R. The difference once the FI2000R was installed was a dramatic improvement. It smoothed out the engine at all rev levels, and eliminated backfiring. Still working to find the very best setting, but since the changes are simple turns with an eyeglass screwdriver followed by a test ride, it is easy enough. Installation was moderately difficult, primarily due to tight spaces and tricky electrical connections on the bike to get the tank off. Connecting the FI2000R once the tank was off was a snap. Overall, if you change pipes, this is a must have. With a second set of (small, strong) hands, installation is pretty straightforward. The hour and a half of my time was worth the $250 the dealer wanted to install it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor
An extremely east install; plug and play at it's best! As long as you're familiar with the component layout of your bike, it won't be a problem. I will say that the instructions black and white photo figures could be a little larger to better illustrate. That said, was a piece of cake. I had no need to fiddle with the preset pots, as soon as I fired her up and tested her out, it just felt right! Beautiful piece of equipment from cobra that does what they say! Instant performance improvement with my Vance & Hines pipes and Arlen Ness Big Air Sucker. Excellent!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I have a 2005 1500 Vulcan Classic. Put on Cobra drag pipes and a K&N Air system. Ran my bike for a couple of days before the processor came in. pretty slugish. when I got the processor it was easy to install and made a big difference in the way the bike ran. More pick-up than the bike has ever had. Highway throttle is even better. Plus improved my gas mileage. Great part and price.I would recommend this item to a friend.
simple and easy fuel processor
Very easy to install, simple and clean. Making adjustments just as simple. I was ale to make adjustments with just a small screw driver when ever I wantedI would recommend this item to a friend.
Does what its supose to!
Installed easier than I expected. I am not a mechanic and had no issues removing the tank and installing the Fi2000R. Installed Cobra Slash down pipes and the same time and bike (2008 Suzuki C50) runs and sounds great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-5107
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Product Info: Cobra Engineering: Exhaust, Fuel Management & Air Intake Systems||Instructional Video||7:3|