Cobra Fi2000R Tripot Fuel Processor - 92-1840
- Proven Fi2000 now comes with more advanced tuning options for modified bikes
- Step-by-step instructions
- Clip into fuel-injection and go with leads that snap directly into the bike's injector bodies
- Third tuning pot can be thought of as an electronic main jet
- Air/fuel mixture problems are eliminated along with backfiring when decelerating
- Ten settings of fuel adjustments (0-10 settings)
- Three lights offer great identity to each mixture; green -- air/fuel ratio 14:1; green and yellow -- air/fuel mixture 12.5:1; red -- air/fuel mixture 12.8:1
- Gives a better ride by smoothing out the powerband and throttle response
- Easy to use with no downloads or map adjustments required
NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California, for those use Part NO. 20-8529
(1) Fi2000R-ARB fuel injection module
(2) Zip ties, (1) 3/32" x 6" &(1) 3/16" x 8"
(1) Velcro strip
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):