Overview of Cobra Fi2000R O2 Standard Model Fuel Processor - 692-1622CL
- The Fi2000R O2 digital fuel processor is designed to work with all H-D exhaust systems (stock or aftermarket) equipped with oxygen sensors in place (closed-loop design)
- Works much like a carburetor jet kit with adjustments similar to the air-mixture screw, the needle and clip positions and the main jet
- The Fi2000R increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures (helps cool the engine temps as well)
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology with OEM-style connectors
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive dyno-testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
MANUFACTURERS NOTE: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
MANUFACTURERS NOTE: C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-633-1.
(1) Fuel injection module with wire harness includes (2) male two pin connectors, (2) female two pin connectors, (2) male four pin connectors, (2) female four pin connectors and (1) ring terminal
(5) 6 in. plastic wire ties
(1) 1 in. x 2 in. adhesive back velcro strip
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Fi2000R O2 Standard Model Fuel Processor - 692-1622CL
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):