- Tucked away behind those one-piece shields is the Cobra PowerPort, an engineering advancement that provides a performance increase similar to what you get form a 2-into-1 system. Cobra developed the PowerPort to increase power and to maintain overall rideability while remaining discreetly out of sight. And it does that while retaining all the great sound and style you expect from Cobra
- 2 1/2 inch, 222 degree Chrome plated steel, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no bluing
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Easy installation
- Baffles are removable
- Xtra long exhaust
- Made in the U.S.A.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
(1) Chrome front exhaust head pipe with chrome heat shield
(1) Chrome rear exhaust head pipe with chrome heat shield
(1) Chrome muffler assembly with removable baffles
(1) Black steel exhaust support bracket
(1) Black steel rear mount bracket
(2) Chrome exhaust flanges
(2) Chrome billet muffler tips
(2) #27-61 Exhaust barrel clamps
(7) #24 Hose clamps
(3) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" Serrated flange hex head bolts
(2) 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Button head bolts
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.