Cobra Dragster Exhaust System - 3621
- Maintains clean, pure traditional drag-pipe look
- Full-length, 2.75 in. heat shields
- 222 degrees wraparound for a non-bluing appearance
- Beautifully machined and chromed billet tips
- Removable baffles
- Easy to install
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02773 and for quiet baffle use 44-02774
(1) Front exhaust w/heatshield
(1) Rear exhaust w/heatshield
(1) Mounting bnracket
(1) Exhaust valve actuator bracket
(1) Exhaust valve actuator solenoid cam
(2) Aluminum Spacer
(2) 1/4 in. Flat Washer
(2) 6mmx50mm Bolts
(2) 6mm Nylock Nuts
(4) 5/16x5/8 in. Flange bolts
(2) 1/4-20x3/8 in. Bolts
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):