Cobra Dragsters are the perfect update to traditional drag pipes. Retaining the clean, pure drag-pipe appearance that has made drag pipes so popular over the years, Dragsters incorporate full-length heat shields that do not turn blue. They are capped off with machined and chromed billet tips. Offered in the classic staggered configuration.
While heat can be a wonderful thing, it's not all that great for the chrome on your exhaust system. That's why our heat shields are so important. These full-length, 2.5-inch heat shields with a 222-degree wrap around keep your pipes looking great with a non-bluing appearance. They allow your exhaust system to retain its deep shine and finish without changing color or looking like you took a torch to it.
(1) Chrome front head pipe with flange and heat shield
(1) Chrome rear head pipe with flange and heat shield
(1) Black steel exhaust bracket
(2) Chrome billet muffler tips
(6) Hose clamps #24
(4) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" Serrated flange hex head bolts
(2) 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Button head bolts
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.